Monday, January 12, 2009

...and so it begins.

So this is it. I have sat by long enough. I have filled myself with enough anger and frustration that I need to let it out somewhere. So what better place, than the oasis of unsolicited opinion, the ocean of op-ed myopathy... that's right... the good old interweb. So this is the intro to what will hopefully be a long and successful run ranting and raving about my team, and if you are reading this, probably YOUR team. Les Senateurs d'Ottawa.

Just to give you a bit of background, I am not mindlessly blogging out of misguided rage. As a fellow blogger in the list to the right call them, the "mouth breathing troglodytes" have no domain here. What I will try to give you is my honest ideas about where, why, and how this team is going where it's going.

So enough with the blah blah blah. I'm a diehard, season ticket holder living (and more than likely dying) in Toronto. I am surrounded by Leafers, and idiots, and the dregs of society. More than anything, I long to be with my lady at the Kanata Salmon Can, watching my boys take the piss out of anyone who;s willing to show up. Sadly, those days have vanished for now. For now, but mark my words bitches, the red white and black attack will be back, and sooner than most of you may think.

~G

2 comments: