Thursday, January 15, 2009

Are we human? Or are we denser?... probably...


I’m so glad this whole moustache thing is done. Some of the guys looked absolutely terrible. Now don’t get me wrong, team building is VERY important, especially when your confidence is so fractured that you could pick up one of the pieces and stab yourself in the eyes with it. That being said, everyone growing moustaches together (as opposed to playoff beards, which I also grow, to my bosses delight) could be one of the worst ideas ever. Blee can’t even grow one yet you bastards!!! Talk about outside looking in!! Not to be exclusionary, but the NEXT time you guys decide to do this, Chris “VOTE FOR PEDRO” Kelly, and “Creepy Uncle” Antoine are banned. The only person in this league who is allowed to keep a moustache is George Parros. Back to a KILLERS music video with the lot of you!!!

After last night’s surprising come from behind shocker, I was going to lay low for a few days, and enjoy the crisp winter smog down here in T.O. – but alas no luck. I intend to continue my review of the upcoming draft, especially after the CHL prospects shenanigans last night.

Y’all come back now.

~G

No comments:

Post a Comment