Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well F#@K me sideways....



Well well well, a 5-1 Janitors win. I'm not going to lie... I was shitting my pants. There is no reason this team should be fearing the 8th place Blurricanes, but there we were. And with "Uh-oh" Joe in the lineup, who knows what might have happened.

The boys looked great from beginning to end (aside from about five minutes worth in the second. Belli and Blee both looked great, with Fishy, Deano, and especialy the Big Rig potting one towards the end, it was the feel good game of the season. On a sad note, my dreams of a big 6'4 Swede donning the red, white, and black may take a short hiatus, until we et back onto the losing streak we've come to know and love lately. As is is... here is my synopsis.

The Appetizer:

Heater scores early on a great spinning feed into the sot from Dr. Giggles (surgical precision that is) and buries it upstairs, taking Cam Ward's unibrow with it.

The Main Course:

5 Goals. 5 mutherf#%@ing goals.

Dessert:

Did I Mention 5 goals??

Hair in the Soup:

Goddamn Joe Corvo with a PP goal. Oh for the days of Steve Duschesne....



Hope yo all enjoyed it s much as I did. Tommorow against the Splashers in the next game... can this team push for two?

~G

No comments:

Post a Comment